The Inbound Marketing Campaign Checklist
Implementing an effective inbound approach can help you convert visitors and leads into customers, and ultimately promoters. If you are thinking about how you can streamline your efforts to reach your target audience, you may want to take a look at our inbound marketing campaign checklist.This checklist will outline the proven steps of running an inbound marketing campaign. You will be able to see the tasks you need to accomplish so you don’t miss any crucial steps. Set due dates, track progress and check items off as you move through the process.
This checklist also includes links to several other tools and templates to help you with your planning and implementation. Some of these items include:
- How to Create Buyer Personas (PPT)
- Setting SMART Goals (PDF)
- Marketing Offer Task List (DOC)
- Marketing Automation Planning Worksheet (PDF)
- Blog Editorial Calendar (XLS)
- Social Media Publishing Schedule (XLS)
- Google Keyword Planning Tool (Link)
- Managing Your AdWords Campaign (XLS)
- Understanding Your Traffic Sources (Link)
- Monthly Reporting Spreadsheet (XLS)
- Monthly Reporting Presentation (PPT)
An effective inbound marketing campaign will align your content and all of your marketing channels around a single goal and message. This checklist ties all of the necessary tasks together so that your efforts are streamlined to quickly and successfully implement your campaign.